Skip to main content
All CollectionsUS Payroll
Federal Tax Set Up (IRS)
Federal Tax Set Up (IRS)

Set up your account so we can file and pay federal employement taxes on your behalf

Updated over a week ago

To enable us to file and pay taxes on your behalf, it's essential that you provide us with some key information. Here's what we need:

  1. Your EIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) Your EIN is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to businesses operating in the United States. You can likely find your EIN on tax filings or within your existing payroll system.

  2. Required Forms We need your authorization to manage payroll taxes on your behalf. To grant us the necessary permissions, please complete and submit Form 8655. This form authorizes us as your reporting agent to handle your payroll tax obligations.

  3. Your consent via Taxstatus to receive programmatically tax information from the IRS. This allows us to confirm that tax payments have been received and allocated correctly at the IRS.

By providing us with this key information, you'll ensure a seamless payroll experience and allow us to efficiently manage your tax filings and payments. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Did this answer your question?